The Comprehensive Energy Assistance Program is designed to assist low-income persons experiencing difficulties in paying their energy expenses. This program has three primary goals:
- To promote self-sufficiency , especially in paying energy expenses.
- Provide relief for energy expenses.
- To assist in an energy related crises.
Eligibility for CEAP assistance:
- All households served must be income eligible
- reside within one of the 14 counties of the WTO, I CEAP service area.
- Priority is given to households with elderly, persons with disabilities, family’s with young children, households with high energy burden.